Monday, March 30, 2009

Sanity

Today I feel as if I am slowly losing my sanity. Tyson (poor thing) has the poos and now has a sore bottom, before I even pull his pants down to change him he starts screaming...good thing we aren't in the condo anymore or our neighbors would think that I am beating him. He is also trying to cut that last tooth and has been beyond fussy, and he has barely napped today.
Drew is 3...I think that is enough said, but I think every mischievous thing he could do today he has done. I picked up his room and in less than 5 minutes it was destroyed, I gave him juice (which is a rare occasion in our house) and he spilt it, I took the garbage out and he follow me out with no shoes on and stepped in the mud, he has been following me around like a lost puppy dog and every time I turn around I step on him or trip over him, and the list goes on and on.
Too make matters worse Jeremy is working a split shift today, he left the house at 7AM, came home from 2:15-3:35, and won't be home until after 9. I thank the Lord that it is almost 8:00 which means bedtime.
Days like today I must ask myself how my Mom did it, because I know I alone was a handful...God Bless You Mom!

No comments: