Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chasing After Two

Chasing after Drew and now Tyson has been so much fun, but by 9:00 I am ready for bed. Here are the latest updates on the boys.
We have put a halt on writing Drew's name, he isn't enjoying it and I don't want to push him, so maybe we will try again on a rainy day. He loves his sandbox and these last few days have killed him not being able to go outside and play. And all he talks about is getting to dress up like a penguin for my cousin Lexie's wedding and then going to the animal store (the zoo, I correct him and then he corrects me).
Tyson, well within the last three weeks he went from crawling here and there to crawling all of the time, to pulling himself up onto everything. We now have to keep all of the doors shut so he doesn't too far. Jeremy had to lower his crib last week so he wouldn't flip out. He now has 8 teeth, but I have a feeling it won't be for too long, I think he is working on his eye teeth (oh joy to me). He enjoys the sandbox, but unfortunately I can't put him in there without him trying to eat the sand.

All for now.

1 comment:

Renee said...

love the penguin comment! he and maddie would be a riot together!