Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preschool Day!

Yesterday was Drew's first day of preschool. I woke him up and told him it was time to get ready for school, he walked straight to his shoes put them on and said "lets go" I told him he couldn't go in his pj's and he still needed to eat breakfast, take a bath, and brush his teeth. After all was done we had about 30 minutes before school started, he couldn't wait, we got in the car and drove to Fareway so Daddy could see him. When we got to school he ran inside with excitement, however, the excitement didn't last long, when it was time for me to leave it was a whole different story, he started a screaming fit, the teacher has to hold him so I could leave.
When I picked him up they told me the fit only lasted seconds and he was off making new friends. "Thank goodness" I thought, when I told him it was time to leave he wasn't ready, finally get him in the car and we went home. Shortly after we got home he started opening up about what they did, what he learned, and who he played with.
Drew will be attending school on Monday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30, he has two teachers, Ms. Melanie and Ms. Janna.








1 comment:

Renee said...

So, so cute! It was a big day today for lots of preschoolers. So glad Drew was okay after you left - they usually are but that doesn't make it easier on mom :)