Friday, October 2, 2009

Just Needing To Vent

I hate this house. First the bathroom sink has leaked since we moved in, the front door knob is broken, the back door lock is broken, the AC worked off and on all summer, now the heat isn't working, and to top it off I was moving somethings around in the basement this morning and found mold all over the infant car seat (looks like that is going in the garbage). I'm sick of our landlord not fixing things and when he does, he does a half ass job.
The problem...there is nothing else to rent in this town other than uptown apartments...we already don't have enough room.

Sorry for the venting, but I am loosing my mind here.

2 comments:

Renee said...

:( wish I could say something to make it better but I can't so here's a hug - X

Unknown said...

that's stinky...perhaps it's time to go apartment shopping just in case something great became available!