Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pancakes

This past Saturday I had Izzy and Ally, I decided that an easy enough breakfast is pancakes (for those of you who don't know me well, I don't do much of the cooking in this house...I've gotten better). I thought back to my childhood and when my Grandma Phil would make me pancakes, she would make them into shapes of dogs, cats, snowmen, she would even spell out MEGAN LEIGH RAY, I thought I "no problem, I can do that". HA! My Mickey Mouse didn't even look like Mickey Mouse, I just wonder how my Grandma did it, she amazes me, next time I am in Tekamah I may have to take a lesson in the art of pancakes.

1 comment:

Renee said...

pancake animals are hard! maddie wanted a horse once so I made a pancake horse. She took one look and said, "GRAMMA! That's not a horse, that's a monster!"