Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Chunk...yes he is!


Tyson's nickname has become Chunk, he isn't an overly heavy baby, but comparing him to Drew he sure is.
Yesterday I took him in for his 9 month check up (a little behind). He is a whopping 22.11 pounds which puts him in the 75% and he is 29 inches which also puts him in the 75%. I was a little worried I would get scolded by doctor, you see Ty stopped breastfeeding when he was about 4 1/2 months, not sure if I just didn't ever produce enough, then he stopped taking formula, so he has only been talking whole milk for the last couple of months and I've never really given him baby food, but the doctor said he has no problems with anything.
Anyway, Ty is getting pretty brave letting go of things while he is standing and will stand for awhile. He has been pulling himself up and crawling since April. He has been pushing his walking toys around, and I think it will just be a matter of time before he decides to take off (not sure if I am ready for that). He will say "Mama, Dada, and Baba" and his favorite thing to play is monster with Drew, he squeals like a little girl.
I am thankful everyday to have to happy and healthy little boys!

1 comment:

Renee said...

adorable little chunk :)