Friday, January 8, 2010

52 Things About Me

Well, I figure I would jump in on the fun!
52 things about Me!



1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Not at all


2. Favorite Country group? Oh gosh, I haven't listened to country since probably middle school, but I don't mind Carrie Underwood...I guess she isn't a group though

3. Do you own a gun? Nope, Jeremy has a hunting gun...not sure why he never hunts

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? A caramel latte

5. What do you think of hot dogs? They are fine at times, but only Dubuque Plumpers

6. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee

8. Can you do push ups? yep

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

10. Favorite hobbies? geez, I don't know, spending time with my family...I think it is time to take one up

11. Do you have A.D.D.? don't think so

12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I guess I can be a little stubborn at times

13. Middle name? Leigh

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
(1) I should really be cleaning right now
(2) I need a weekend, kid free, to get all of this organization done
(3) This diet things isn't starting out too well

15. 3 drinks I drink most often? coffee, water, and diet coke with lime

16. Current worry right now? getting this house in order, before I go insane

17. Current hate(s) right now? my belly

18. Favorite place to be? anywhere as long as it is the 4 of us

19. How did you ring in the New Year? At home, Jeremy had to work till 9 and then he had to go back to the store at 11 to let out the scrubbers

20. Like to Travel? YES just wish we had the time and all the money in the world to do it more often

21. Name three people who will complete this? not sure, I think most have already done it

22. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don't wear them often

23. What color shirt are you wearing? white

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I think so

25. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

26. Favorite girl names? Still up in the air with that....I guess we will find out if I ever have a girl

27. Favorite boy names? Drew, Tyson, Grant, I could keep going

28. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

29. Last thing that made you laugh? Drew playing with his "guys"

30. Worst injury you've ever had? broken wrist

31. Do you love where you live? The town is okay, but I miss North Liberty

32. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3

33. Who is your loudest friend? Amy for sure

34. Does someone have a crush on you? i would like to think Jeremy does

35. What is your favorite candy? snickers

36. Favorite Sports Team? I follow Jeremy Shockey where ever he goes

37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was up with Ty...he needs to get over this waking up in the middle of the night thing

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Wow Jeremy let me sleep in

39. What is your favorite Holiday? I guess, they all are, I like the perks they each have

40. What are your plans for tomorrow? meeting Mom in Dubuque to drop off the boys, pick up Drew's birthday party supplies, go to Jeremy's old boss' retirement party, then enjoy the alone time with Jeremy (the last one doesn't happen very often)

41. Real Christmas tree or artificial? Normally real, but this Christmas we put up our little artificial tree

42. Your greatest fear? the boys getting sick, losing another loved one

43. Favorite TV show(s)? to list a few, Desperate Housewives, Grays, OTH, Friends

44. Biggest Pet Peeve? People who bite their nails or decide to cut each and every nail while in a public location

45. Do you snore? when I'm pregnant

46. Do you like scary movies? I do!

47. Do you have a pet? Heavy our fat cat, and two hermit crabs

48. Favorite artist? don't have one

49. Favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

50. Last movie seen in the theater? Knocked Up...we don't get out often

51. What are you most looking forward to in 2010? I hope a transfer and maybe another pregnancy (that will only come if the transfer comes)

52. What is your New Year's Resolution? Get this house in order and to drop some weight before my class reunion

2 comments:

the w family said...

HA! number 33, I might have been referring to Amy too!!!!

The Pingel Family said...

HA, I figured that when I read yours.