Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drew


Where should I start with Drew? He will be 3 January 24 and he is 110% all boy. He loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Spiderman...basically anything that has a fighting to it. He loves being a big brother to Tyson and can't wait until Tyson can play with him.
We finally got him potty trained in October after months of trying. My goal was to have him potty trained by September, but with the move and the arrival of Tyson, it didn't go as planned.
All he talks about is going to pre-school. We got him a backpack and he thought that meant he was going to pre-school that day. He will start in the fall..if he can wait that long.
He is anxiously awaiting Christmas and keeps telling me that he misses Santa.
He is my snuggle bug and I don't want him to every grow out of that.

No comments: