Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Clause is Coming to Town


Christmas is so exciting this year, Drew finally understands who Santa Claus is and what Santa does. I took him to see Santa at Fareway the other day and as soon as Drew saw him he went running up to Santa and gave him a big hug. He told Santa that he wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and a skateboard and that Tyson wanted weapons. I think he is a little two young for a skateboard just yet, so I hope there is no disappointment on Christmas morning when he doesn't find one...I think that he will be happy with what Santa leaves him.

After running up to Santa and giving him the hug, he wouldn't go stand by him to take his picture, however Kayleigh was there to stand by him and hold his hand.

We will be doing a lot of traveling this Christmas as I am sure you all will so please have a safe and Merry Christmas.

No comments: