Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Did I Miss This

As some of you may know I have started selling Pampered Chef.
To kick my business of locally I decided to have an open house on December 12th. It is a Saturday, Jeremy will be at work, Mom is going to help with the boys. I had flyers made to hang around town and put on cars (yes, I'm going to be one of those people). I picked my flyers up Thursday, which happened to be a beautiful day, so the boys and I headed up town to hang them up in business...I'd say we hung up around 20 or so down main street and a few places off main.
Sunday, Nicole (my neighbor and her husband works with Jeremy) walked by and as we got to talking she tells me my flyer says November 12th...which is this Thursday. So now I guess I'm having two, I'm sure Thursday won't be much of a turn out, it is from 2-4, but of course I can't turn away business!
But, how did I miss this, I double checked the flyer a few times before I approved it.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/mpingel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you make me laugh! I love how you put your website on the blog too:)