Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Baby Loves

I love that Ty buries his face into his blanket when I come to get him out of bed in the morning or after nap and waits till I saw "where Tyson"

I love that he likes to head butt me and just stair into my eyes

I love that when I say "I'm gonna get you" he takes off running toward me

I love when he hears that bath start he runs into the bathroom

I love how when him and Drew play monster he still takes off running a screaming when Drew comes out of hiding

I love his curls

I love that at the most random times he comes to give me kisses

I love how he puts on some of Drew's masks and he crawls at us

I love when you ask "you want some milk" or "you want something to eat" he takes off running to the kitchen

I love that he says "Hhhiiii"

I love that he is so adventurous...he isn't afraid of anything

I love when we go to Fareway to see Daddy, he starts looking for him as soon as we walk in the door, and he as soon as he spots him he says "Hhhiii" to Daddy until he acknowledge him

I love how serious he looks at people when he doesn't know them

I love how sweet he is with Heavy

I love his sweet baby loves

Love Mommy

No comments: