Friday, November 13, 2009

Picture Day

Today I took the boys to get their pictures taken, and I will not be doing that by myself ever again...it was too much work to try and keep them both entertained and out of things.
Here they are, Drew is by the number 3 and 4 because Mommy slacked and didn't get his 3 year ones taken in January. Unfortunately these are done with out an enhancements. And I must say too I can't wait to see them on a Christmas card, special thanks goes to a certain someone for that!












3 comments:

the w family said...

how CUTE are they!!!! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Aww...they're beautiful! Too bad Drew's hair is the exact same cut and part in both the "3" and "4" pictures; otherwise you may be able to fool most people:) HAHA

beauty queen's mama said...

lmao, meg! the '3' and '4' pictures made me laugh out loud! :) ..i'm still laughing!

we'ver got a lot to work with for the cards!

and don't feel bad for not getting pictures taken....i'm TERRIBLE at that, too. :(