Friday, November 20, 2009

I Love You More Than The Whole Wide World

I love to sit and watch Drew play, especially when whatever he is playing with talks to each other

I love when he catches me watching him play he gets embarrassed

I love that everything has a time, "I'll do it in 22 hours"

I love that at the most random times he says "I love you more than the whole wide world"

I love picking him up from pre-school and hearing about all the amazing things he learned

I love when we get home from pre-school the first thing he does is shows me the amazing things he made that day

I love when I tell him "Santa is watching" he looks around and asks "but where is he"

I love when Ty is upset he will come over, rub his back, and say "it's okay Ty Ty"

I love when he winks at me

I love to play "guys" with him, even though I get covered in spit

I love that he looks at our wedding picture and says "Mommy was a princess that day"

I love the first morning snuggles from him

I love that he asks for chocolaty chocolaty milk

I love that the smallest things make him happy

I love watching him run up and jump in Jeremy's arms when he gets home for the day

Love Mommy

1 comment:

Renee said...

i love this post :)